Thursday 8 January 2009

Poem- Whiff of piss



(Featured in the Mask issuse (October 2008) of Pisszine-http://www.pisszine.org/HOME.html
Whiff of Piss

I’m dreamin I’m dancing the lights fantastic
in me elastics
Everyone’s clapping and laughing
I’m a show not to miss

then I got a whiff of piss

I’m shmoozing oozing confidence
I’m one on me own
never alone
laughin at jokes
chattin up blokes
I’m go getin, jet settin
dog wettin warrior
I’m all over the world in my diamonds and pearls
I’m out on a limb
eatin fake chicken
suckin my teeth and licken my lips with grief
I’m boxing and foxing taking risks

When I got a whiff of piss.

I met the one last night
I’ve got him in sight
I’m side winding
book binding him in
he told me he’s got a boyfreind
seems to be a trend with men I like
I’m permently on my bike
I pretend to laugh and get the gist

then I got a whiff of piss.

I’m day dreamin sky lighting
creative writing in my bedroom
I’m goin out soon
happy to serve you sir
my velvetine queen commands me
she never demands I take it easy
I try to keep my sleaziness into a small aspect
I never wanted to have sex
just did it cos you asked me
like John Lennon said let it be
I think we should both run away together

Except me.

set the hay on fire
lick electric wires
and fall from the sky
with violets in your eyes
start taking No for an answer
become a disco dancer with clubbed feet from Sheffield
I close my eyes and start to wish.

When I got a whiff of piss.



No comments:

Post a Comment