Tuesday 13 January 2009

BOB BRIDGES



BOB BRIDGES

I got sick and tired of looking for a boyfriend
But I still wanted one mainly for a conversation piece at work. So I decided to make one up. So far this has been working really well.
Bob Bridges is the name I settled on, a nice strong athletic name.
I found lying came easy and our romance read like a Mills and Boon novel.
Our first meeting at a car park in Ipswich when Bob mistakenly ran me over and took me for a coffee to apologise, which was when we both realised we had a shared interest in murder she wrote and money.

For our first date Bob took me to the Ritz for high tea, and soon after this asked me to move in with him in Belgravia.

The lying became quite addictive. I never felt an ounce of guilt about lying to the people at work as I knew through our in depth accounts of our dates and lovemaking I was bringing the hope of true romance to their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment