Saturday 10 January 2009

Private Dancer

I have to wear a uniform for my job which frees me up
to wear what I like to and from work. I like to dress
up in different genres so people on the tube assume
I do different jobs to the one I do, sometimes I dress
like a dancer in sports wear and all the way on the
tube I stand by a pole pretending to do ballet moves
as though I’m warming up. At other times I pretend
to be a footballer in shorts and high socks on my way
to a match, on the way home I would splash mud on my
socks and shorts for the effect.
I like to play my ipod really loud as well and sometimes
pretend I’m in a music video or just in a terrible rush
on the way to something really important when really
I’m not. I have started to wear a wedding ring so that people
Will look over and think I married and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment