Thursday 8 January 2009

Poem- Smoking Tan


Smoking Tan



I like to Hoover in my Scuba kit
Friday night at five o clock I’m so happy I could
Shit
I like to dance like I’m in a keep fit video
Forward forward lunge lunge and back hop hop
shop pain in my spleen cos I’ve been out every night
Since I was seventeen
I’m smiling and frowning
One more cup of tea and ill be drowning
In the shit
“I’m not been funny when I say this but”

“Is this it?”

I’m laughing and cryin at the same time
On my eighth bottle of red,
all these bastards phone’s ringing
Non of em ever mine.

I’ve been frowning and smoking in the sun
tryin to get a tan
I’m on my ninth dating website
Tryin to get a man can u believe
fis weather
started wearin leather
trousers to the office
with a cod piece, livin the dream b4 I’m thirty tryin to be as clean an dirty
on the quiet tryin to start a riot on the back of the bus,
but it’s hard to get your message across when people are tutting and you’re gettin shushed.

I want to try my best with less cost to my person; I don’t want my condition to worsen

I feel at the end of this ill probably end up dead
Like Britney said
“You want a piece of me?”
How bout a little nibble?

I can’t sleep without a dribble ling into my pillow, like that film willow the whisp

Waiting for the fuckin bus again getting pissed on Babysham wishin I was abducted by a B&Q van make some money

Funny how people say high and bye in a high pitch voice on the phone
Funny how I have become happiest when I’m alone
Funny how I have started to verbally abuse people on public transport
Funny how I’m not the sort

I think one day I’ll drown in an ocean of coffees and teas, one day you’ll find me washed up lost my sensibilities, on the shore gripping my mobile and the office door

I’d like to phone my thoughts and fax my ass id like to sellotape the past in a big ball

Start it all again, maybe not shag so many men on first dates, maybe I wouldn’t try and shag there mates this time, id be classy just have the one bottle of wine

In the shashy of me car. Its not far now just over edge of the cliff, and then that’s it

Like Thelma and Louise without the tits.







No comments:

Post a Comment