Thursday 8 January 2009

Poem-Human Chicken

Human Chicken

I hang out in my hutch Getting up to nottin much
Like to squawk and eat grain Every day’s the same
I’m a human chicken Finger lick in good
I just wish I could fly away A feeling of doom’s coming my way
Flap me wings And I sing I’m a cockadoodling do Nothing else to do

I’m in love with cock

Eat myself whole Nothing left but the soles of my feet
I’ll have to beach treat You might even meet me and eat me! If you order human chicken
I’m finger lick in good
I’m out at the night spots Eatin tofu treats Dancing to funky chicken beats
I’m gonna peck peck peck, Cos there’s nothing else to do
Peckin till my wings fall off

And I spew.
Eating myself up in kfc Can’t think how
I’m gonna get free Or get cock to notice me
I’m side winding Pickin up trends Eating my friends
I wanna chow down
Didn’t realize roosters around
Telling me I’m stupid
He never knew cupid Or experienced love
Never learnt to flap his Wings like a dove
Like flight of the navigator

C u later Chicken hater!

No comments:

Post a Comment