Friday 9 January 2009

Poem-Su Den


SU DEN

If work pushes me one more time
Or decides to change their minds
About rules and regulations
And petty crime like steeling cash
Meetings about rehashed hash and verbal warnings about lateness
And sick days
If work keeps pushin me
I’ve made up my mind what to do

What to do!

I’m going to become a fake pre op tranny
And tell em to call me su

12 months to live and dress as a lady
Me up lady me down
Ill become the worst drag queen pre op trannie in town
Bad wig, short skirts and bright make up
Chest bare fishnet tights
High heels and facial hair

I’m going pre op pre op
Don’t stop me I’m pre op

Ill be sick allot
Commit petty crime
Be late allot do over time
No one can touch me when I’m dressed as Su
And if they do
Ill scream discrimination from the rooftops
And su will sue

So if you’re sick and tired of bossy managers at work
Here’s what to do
Become a fake pre op tranny and
Make em call ya Su



























No comments:

Post a Comment