Friday 9 January 2009

Poem-I fell in love with a photocopier

I fell in love with a photocopier

I wined and dined you but you never held my hand

You just had more copying planned

I want to take you dancing around the office
Would anybody notice?

Late at night after five when you’re all mine ill pour you a glass of
Toner,
flip your lid over We have so much fun I know you love it when I copy my bum
You’re in everything that I do, can’t imagine life without …
double sided and stapled in one Sexy shove!

Is it any wonder that I’m in love?

I can never stay mad at you for long even though you’re always breaking down and going wrong

Months years go by and everything changes things are lost and found
In different stages flowers live and die
I get more wrinkles around the eyes
Oceans rise and fall I’m hard against the wall of life

I’m so grateful I have you Mr Photocopier as my wife

You’re not valued for what you do
People don’t give you the respect you deserve
They think your only there do there choirs and serve
I can’t tell you how much I want to thank you for all you have done and all our private fun

My life became a whole lot soppier

When I fell in love with the photocopier

No comments:

Post a Comment