Thursday 8 January 2009

Poem-Suicide Pact



Suicide Pact


We made a suicide pact
But I forgot to do it
We were at the edge of the bridge about to jump together
When I blew it
I sneezed and a cough
And when I looked back, you had jumped off

the edge
And all that was left was your high step orange shoes the ones you loved with the wedge

I felt bad at first
Knowing that I’d come of worst.

I started a new life the next day
I decided that I would have wanted you to want it that way

Sorry you ended up dead
But since you are
Life’s got a whole lot better
I’ve started wearin your angora sweater and sleepin on your side
Of the bed
I’ve got rid of all your belongings and cleaned out the shed.

I’m getting out more
Finally Got the new floor put down in the lobby,
Started some new hobbies

I’ve taken up roller booting and cake making

On the whole there is just more room for me

Finally feelin a bit of free

Funny what people do

Ok Ok Ok!



I’ll admit it I pushed you.




No comments:

Post a Comment